Friday 27 October 2017

Camino Day No. 34 - Finisterre

Camino Day No. 34 - Friday

 Curcubion to Finisterre

Today Kms: 16
Todate Kms: 864
To Go Kms: No longer applicable!!

Hola !

The final day: the Run Out to Finisterre.

There was time - as there always is - for a Church:



And a reminder of happy times:



The Washing is drying nicely !

But in truth the day was really about the Sea:





And the End of the World:



It was time too to say goodbye to an old friend: the pebble I'd brought from Rottingdean Beach, one of Laura's favourite walks:




Tonight it is the Pilgrims Last Supper.
I'm beginning to wish I had prepared a few ad hoc ramblings ...

---

I hope you've enjoyed my daily Blog.

There will be one more in about a week's time: what I've made of it all.

And of course the Movie; hopefully by the end of November.

So it just remains for me to say:

#BuenCamino, my friends, #BuenCamino

 Pilgrim Piper xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the daily updates Ric. Not quite as good as us being there with you, but we've felt the sun on our backs and the smell of the spray as we've shared in your journey. Fantastic achievement.

    ReplyDelete