Sunday 1 October 2017

Rest Day No.2

Hola !

It is Rest Day No.2.

A chance to rest, re-charge the batteries (physical & mental) ... & get up to date with the Washing !



This week I will be based in Buniel, a small town about 10 Kms to the SW of Burgos.
Sleepy little place:



I am staying with Sally & Barry Lambourne & their 3 dogs:



During the week we'll be joined for a few days by their elder son David ( in photo above) & by Marj, from the Bickley Ladies Book Club .

Yesterday I had my last ever Ramble with my faithful old boots which had seen me through  600 Miles in the Legs training & the first 250 Kms on the Camino:




I've been wearing the new boots today, beginning the process of wearing them in:



Monday: Agés to Bergos


#BuenCamino , Pilgrim Piper





No comments:

Post a Comment